Friday, January 18, 2013

Chicks in Hats


Is this not the cutest birthday note you ever did see!?


My awesome brother ordered me a fun birthday ring from the etsy seller "Chicks in Hats" (EARLY, too... go Benji!) And this note is one of the 20839564 reasons that I love Etsy. Each seller takes such pride in their products and care for their customers. Ben asked them to include a birthday note with my ring, and this is what arrived. Heart happy. Thanks brother!

Dare you to look at their online shop and not smile. From the time I arrived at their website, it took me about 2.9 seconds to go from "this is weird" to "this is the greatest thing ever I love it and look at that bonnet and oh my gosh that raccoon hat is hilarious and who are these people and can we be friends please"

I also might be under the influence of my excitement over getting to see old Wake Forest friends this weekend in Baltimore. But still. My brother and Chicks in Hats make me really happy.

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment