Friday, March 1, 2013

Lydali



I've bought a few "fair trade" pieces at random craft shows in the past, because I love the concept of supporting the sweet artisan whose hands worked hard to produce that clutch or bracelet or scarf. I'm a sucker for championing anyone who hand-makes anything...because I know it involves her hands as well as her heart. But... sometimes I get the thing home and realize I will never actually wear it.
Not at Lydali! The products are ALL  fabulous....I'd be obsessed with this online store even if there wasn't a beautiful story behind each piece. I mean, those colorful wooden bowls? And that handblown glass pitcher? Come on!

AND it was started by two gals from my alma mater, Wake Forest University. Go Deacs! Lydia and Ali (see what they did there?) both have big hearts and stellar taste, so it came as no surprise to me when Lydali was born.

Check out more items at http://www.lydali.com/, and take a peek at their blog too, while you're at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment