Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Hadley Hutton prints

Hadley was a featured artist in Richmond's "Skirt" magazine last summer whose work caught my eye. I was a happy girl when I found out her prints are accessible and affordable. I knew I loved her :)

You can see more of her mixed-media prints at http://www.etsy.com/shop/hadleyhutton. This one is called "With In." Two of my other favorites are "Two Robins" and "Drift Dress."

I love that each of her prints go beautifully together without being too matchy-matchy.

Which are your favorites??

4 comments:

  1. Those are so perty! I think my fave is "Walking in Monet's Garden." Great find, Stace!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love "Two Robins", and picked it as my fave before I saw that you did too:) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rusty bird.
    Love the colors she uses, even though my favorite is white. I was reminded of Van Gogh's Almond Blossoms.

    ReplyDelete